Our Garden is not complete

Off-Topic & Non-Gardening chat goes in here, a friendly hangout area.

Moderator: Izhar

Farhan Ahmed
City: Risalpur/Karachi
Gardening Interests: Annuals,Herbaceous Perennials, Landscaping,Cottage Garden

Our Garden is not complete

Post by Farhan Ahmed »

This forum for me is a garden which is completed bit by bit when members share their photos. I would urge members not to restrain themselves and share their efforts and blooms no matter even if they feel that those are insignificant(as a matter of fact nothing is insignificant).

When i was new to this forum, i shared every single bloom which was of little value to accomplished gardeners of this forum but they never hesitated in motivating me and praising me, which in turn filled me with more energy. Members what are you waiting for......

And Lastly i am dying to see Mr.Khabbab sharing his blooms :-).......Khabbab, "whats blooming in your garden" section is missing you since quite a time.
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Re: Our Garden is not complete

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Farhan i,l post when my gardens are in their peak.Snapdragons ,Pansies,Petunias,Nastertiums,Membry and of course many many roses.my edition is all ways limited cause i plant in masses & separately.
khabbab
Founder
Founder
City: Lahore
Gardening Interests: Climbers, fragrant plants, drought tolerant plants, container plants

Re: Our Garden is not complete

Post by khabbab »

Not much in bloom for me, the ones which tried to bloom, i pinched the buds to make them healthy plants. Will post pics in a month or so.
Lahore gardening blog
http://www.lahoregardening.com

Return to “Non Gardening Talk”