Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Re: How to Take Care of Wisteria Plant?

Post by Hamad »

jdashraf wrote:
munir wrote:Jd, from where & for how much did you get the 3.5 ft (height or width ?) pot ?
I think you can keep the plant permanently in such a large pot.
Today I measured it and found it as 3 ft not 3.5 ft, sorry abt that, but you should be able to get pot upto 3.5 ft height or may be more from gawal mandi, Rwp. They are much cheaper as compared to Peshawar Mor or for that matter any other nursary in Isd/Rwp region, I have checked almost on every nursary, Gawalmandi is the cheapest..
Abt Wisteria, yes I want to keep it in pot, I may shift it in bigger pot after an year or so..
may I ask where about In Gawalmandi? and yes they are right to say that Wisteria need to be planted in the ground and to make it flower it require lot of sun light and pruning (the secret is all about pruning), Arif sb is the master of Wisteria he may guide you for the pruning tech, I also wish to have Wisteria in both colours blue and white and I also heard about pink wisteria on the internet but was a untrusted source don't have any confirmation from a reliable site, did any other member heard about pink Wisteria?

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
jdashraf
City: Rawalpindi
Gardening Interests: Vines, Perennial flowers and plants , fragrant flowers , bulbs

Post by jdashraf »

Hamad wrote: may I ask where about In Gawalmandi? and yes they are right to say that Wisteria need to be planted in the ground and to make it flower it require lot of sun light and pruning (the secret is all about pruning), Arif sb is the master of Wisteria he may guide you for the pruning tech, I also wish to have Wisteria in both colours blue and white and I also heard about pink wisteria on the internet but was a untrusted source don't have any confirmation from a reliable site, did any other member heard about pink Wisteria?

Hamad
If you are going from Sadar, after crossing the underpass Railway bridge, go straight and after about 400 meters you get link road on left side before that famous Saeed Khiradeya Workshop. On this road on left side there are 2-3 shops in the start who sell pots on whole sale rate.. Call me on 0321-5371664, in case of any problems.
Javed Ashraf.
Hamad
Donor
Donor
City: Wah Cantt
Gardening Interests: all kind of plants

Post by Hamad »

If you are going from Sadar, after crossing the underpass Railway bridge, go straight and after about 400 meters you get link road on left side before that famous Saeed Khiradeya Workshop. On this road on left side there are 2-3 shops in the start who sell pots on whole sale rate.. Call me on 0321-5371664, in case of any problems.
ok got it, I have been there many times specially Saeed Brothers but never paid attention to that shop but now I will visit him and see what I can get, thanks Jdashraf :)

Hamad
PrOud tO BE Oo92
Muhammad Arif Khan
Donor
Donor

Post by Muhammad Arif Khan »

Hi Javaid Ashraf, It is time you gave us an up date on your Wisteria.

Return to “Vines”