Problem with my mango tree

Having Any problem in your Garden? Struggling Plant, Pests or fertilizers? Seek Help from Fellow Members

Moderator: Izhar

UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Problem with my mango tree

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

i planted 3 Sindri mano plants some 5 years back.they were exlnt producers but last year i dont know what happened to them.i pruned the affected barks.well they recover or should i replace the trees with other varieties.i have no this problem with my Langda,anwar & fagri varieties.is it climatic diff of Sindh & KPK.I purchased these from Mirpur khas.
Sindhri damaged last year.
my other mango trees.very healthy trees,plenty of blooms.i m expecting lot of fresh tree riped mangoes this season.
aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Re: Problem with my mango tree

Post by aykhan »

Have you tried giving healthy doses of Magnesium and Boron?
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Yes Khan sb i apply liquid fertlizers.Macro & micro nut liquid fertilizers to my fruit trees.actually the Sindhri last year started some unmatured small leaves.a nurser man told meit will not bloom.so i pruned the affected barks & sprinkled with fungicides.but i can not understand it only happened with sidhri.all others are alright & full of blooms.
Izhar
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Fragrant plants, shade gardening, bulbous plants, annuals

Post by Izhar »

Can it be a soil borne fungus?? have you tried drenching it with antifungal solution??

Return to “Questions and Problems”