Lizards behind pots and under vines

Having Any problem in your Garden? Struggling Plant, Pests or fertilizers? Seek Help from Fellow Members

Moderator: Izhar

aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Re: Lizards behind pots and under vines

Post by aykhan »

The chupkali is repulsive and needs to be eliminated on site in the house period! They can feast on insects all they wan outside, I'll stick with Mortein inside!
Mustansir Billah
City: Karachi
Gardening Interests: Roses Fragrant plants vegetable plants and fruit plants.

Post by Mustansir Billah »

Nature is good for everyone as it is said that diabetes patients when walks around nature or jungle there is huge difference in there sugar level and in my point of view when the mankind got advanced and gradually got far from nature there was an increase in types of many diseases but as far as the lizard is considered any member of our family will not allow it to roam here and there and because of lizard our house is full covered with net around windows except for the terrace and as described by Munir sb. there is an emergency held whenever anyone of our family sees lizard and we do not sit relaxed until it is gone.
Other then the egg shell recipe which works a lot there is one more way to get rid of them is that to put feather of peacock in the house which will work as a decorative and will keep lizards away also.
aykhan
Donor
Donor

Post by aykhan »

Same here sirjii, if a lizard is found it has to be removed or eliminated! I actually have a Rs 50 reward for whoever gets rid of it. My driver usually gets the reward. I have developed many techniques for their removal or extermination and these techniques are now azmooda!!! :)
Munir
Donor
Donor
City: Islamabad
Gardening Interests: Ornamental Plants,Vines,Annuals,Herbs,Veggies & Fruit Trees.
New Love: Roses & Lilies

Post by Munir »

aykhan wrote:Same here sirjii, if a lizard is found it has to be removed or eliminated! I actually have a Rs 50 reward for whoever gets rid of it. My driver usually gets the reward. I have developed many techniques for their removal or extermination and these techniques are now azmooda!!! :)
Kindly share.
We use the gun-shoot to kill; or for a gentle kill -spray an insect killer(Mortein etc),let it fall down, kill &/or throw out.
Mustansir Billah
Gardening Interests: Roses Fragrant plants vegetable plants and fruit plants.

Post by Mustansir Billah »

We use the gun-shoot to kill; or for a gentle kill -spray an insect killer(Mortein etc),let it fall down, kill &/or throw out.
We prefer to let him out alive else it has to eliminated harshly.
And as said by khan sb. in our home there is also a reward given to whom who eliminates it which is of Rs 200 from which one can sense the curiosity of getting rid of it. :D :D :) :)
aykhan
Donor
Donor

Post by aykhan »

I use three methods. First if an outside door is close by then the lizard s guided towards it and outside with a long stick (baans). If the lizard is unfortunate and there is no outlet then either it is guided downwards with the baans then trapped with a jharoo and killed and thrown out or Mortein spray is used to stun it and when it falls to the ground a jharoo is ready for it! Bhaijan azmooda nuskha hai, try it! :lol:
newton
City: jhelum

Post by newton »

Still,,, they are not as bad for us as mosquitos, flies and rats. I would rather have a relatively harmless lizard than flies and mozzies that are fast becoming immune to mortein,,,, pray what will we use when that happens sooner than you think.

As a child I used to keep one as a pet... haha
dragoonsers

Post by dragoonsers »

Reminds me of a joke my grandfather used to tell me.

A man is screaming "khatmal k khaatmay ka azmooda nuskha 5 rupay ka" in a bazaar. A passerbuy buys it, its a small "purya". He goes home and decides to use it. He opens the purya, only to find a smaller purya inside. He opens the smaller purya to find another purya! Does this one more time. Finally he opens the last purya, which simply says "Pakro aur maro" :lol:

Hence, Dr. Ay's suggestion is the best! B)
grealpasp
City: New York
Gardening Interests: Cooking

doxycycline dosage for sinus infection

Post by grealpasp »

Combined with your two cleansers, this cream will help remove and destroy both the bacteria acne vulgaris and fungus on contact. <a href=http://buydoxycyclineon.com/>doxycycline for dogs pet meds</a>
actilla
City: New York
Gardening Interests: Cooking

stromectol lääke

Post by actilla »

That means it may affect how strong your bones are <a href=https://stromectol.autos/>stromectol for dogs</a> With a smile in his voice, John Mackey replied, Well, if Duncan has the same voice as me, then he must have a very nice voice indeed, haha

Return to “Questions and Problems”