Discussion on Grasses

Moderator: Izhar

aykhan
Donor
Donor
City: Lahore

Re: Lawn mowers for korean grass

Post by aykhan »

I didn;t realize the termite problem Umar. How best to handle that then?
UMAR KHAN

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Some time it hapens under the well developed roots of korean.actually the korean grass root system is the strongest among all lawn grases.if you are facing it then treat your lawn with good quality anti termite.one of my friend has a very good korean lawn but he was facing the same problem.he used Bayers Rengent.i think i have posted the product name earlier when you asked how to control termites.
aykhan
Donor
Donor

Post by aykhan »

I do not think I have the termite problem in my grass yet but I do know there are a lot of termite around. What would be the indication that the grass is affected by the termite?
UMAR KHAN

Post by UMAR KHAN »

Aoa see for the brown patches in your lawn.the grass turns to hey brown nregular patches.
Hayats
City: Rawalpindi

Post by Hayats »

Since termite problem of Korean grass has been discussed here so I will add my experience here. I live in Chaklala area, Rawalpindi. Termite spread in my lawn and we noticed it because of yellow patches appearing all over the lawn. We used to have few yellow patches on and off but that was mainly due to the dog we have. Another thing we noticed was the ease with which the grass would come off as if there are no roots. We also found few termites doing their work which led us to understand the exact problem.

Then I hired the services of a termite treatment company which sprawed the lawns with an imported medicine and then abundantly watered it. Charges were Rs. 5000 with 6 years warranty. 90% of the termite has gone away except for the green area outside the house where some of it is still there and would need another dose.
Attachments
Termite2.jpg
Termite1.jpg
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Hayat Regent has good termite control.Its also good for lawns.
aykhan
Donor
Donor

Post by aykhan »

Khan sahib you mean Bayer's Regent?
UMARKHANMARDAN
City: MARDAN

Post by UMARKHANMARDAN »

Yes exactly Dr sb.
margallagolf
City: Taxila
Gardening Interests: Roses,Glads,Lilium and carnation.

Post by margallagolf »

You can good lawn mowers locally made .Rehmat lawan mowers in Lahore make good lawn mowers suited for korean grass.

Afzal
actilla
City: New York
Gardening Interests: Cooking

stromectol 12mg online

Post by actilla »

The Chemotherapy Risk Assessment Scale for High Age Patients CRASH score utilizes an individual s clinical, laboratory, and functional variables, with chemotherapy regimen specific toxicity criteria in order to develop risk categories for grade 3 4 nonhematologic or grade 4 hematologic toxicity <a href=http://stromectol.autos/>buy stromectol europe</a> It is non irritating and very easy to use and works exactly as described

Return to “Lawn/Grass”